Make-up Artistry – 150 hours
Bellus Academy’s internationally acclaimed Make-up Designory (MUD) Make-up Artistry program will give you the technical skills desired by employers to work on fashion shoots, runways, TV, movie sets and so much more. The kit includes professional brushes and tools required to perform theatrical, airbrush and professional make-up applications.
You’ll learn avant-garde looks, facial contouring, concealing, body art and everything from runway to bridal to stage. The course finishes with a professional photo shoot for your personal, professional portfolio.
Can also be taken as a standalone program.
PRICE (includes tuition + kit): $5,200
Master Make-up Artistry – 602 hours
Launching on September 27th in National City, our 602-hour makeup program is the only standalone makeup program in the area that qualifies for financial aid! This newly developed program will mesh hairstyling with makeup, giving you the opportunity to perfect your craft with the hottest trends today.
You’ll get a one-of-a-kind student kit with Make-up Designory (MUD) professional makeup. The course breakdown will be:
- Beauty Essentials – 34 sessions
- Drawing like a Pro – 6 sessions
- Airbrush – 16 sessions
- Studio Make-up – 14 sessions
- Special Effects Make-up – 14 sessions
- Essentials of Hairstyling – 30 sessions
- Bridal Make-up – 8 sessions
- High-Fashion Make-up Trends – 12 sessions
- Mature Make-up – 2 sessions
- Male Grooming – 2 sessions
- Period Hair and Make-up – 14 sessions
- Portfolio Development and Photoshoot – 10 sessions
PRICE (includes tuition + kit): $10,656
- Make-up Artistry
- Hours 150
- Day Schedule Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule) 4 weeks
- Night Schedule Mon-Fri: 5pm - 10pm
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule) 6 weeks
- Master Make-up Artistry
- Hours 602
- Day Schedule Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule) 4 months
- Night Schedule
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule)