Full Time or Part Time Beauty Jobs – It’s Up to You!
If you decide to pursue a career in the beauty industry, you’ll quickly learn that there are a variety of job opportunities available. Careers range from working behind the scenes on the runway to running your own one-chair salon, and it’s all because these professions can allow for both full-time and part-time work!
The Advantages of Full Time
- If you have worked full time previously, it is comfortable going to another full-time job.
- You can match your spouse’s schedule. A lot of other careers just don’t offer flexible scheduling. Your beauty career could allow for a more customized routine.
- You can hit 40 hours a week. It’s commonly thought that if you work as a stylist, that you can’t meet your 40 hours a week, and that’s simply not true. It is possible if you want it!
- You can pack a variety of appointments into each day. Say goodbye to the boring 9-5! Depending on your license, you might do a hair color one hour and a fantastic pixie cut the next! More hours in your day means more opportunities to do new things!
The Advantages of Part Time
- You can hold another job if you want to! If you can’t decide which passion you love more, do both! With a part-time schedule, you can pursue another license or hold another job.
- Spend time with family. If you’ve got kiddos at home, a part-time gig might be the right fit for you. Work during their school hours and see them at home!
- Work around an easy schedule. If you know your hours are earlier in the day, plan a date night. If you know you’ve got appointments in the evening, enjoy lunch with the gals! Part-time jobs tend to be a bit more flexible.
- A day that is short and sweet. If you enjoy makeup artistry and want to focus on that skill, you can do it all day!
We offer a variety of programs in both day and night schedules in California and Kansas. Because we understand the advantages to learning during the day and the evening, we believe that our courses appeal to a wide variety of beauty lovers.
Which Will You Choose?
Day or night classes? A full or part-time job? In the end, it’s entirely up to you and what works for your life. We know that this industry allows for more flexibility that many other industries, and that’s just one reason why we love it! Contact us today to find out more information on our programs!