Our Barbering Cosmetology program leads to dual licensure for students and is designed to give our graduates a competitive edge, as we teach the business-side of the industry including retailing, sales techniques and budgeting.
Requiring a minimum of 1800 hours to complete, the Barbering Cosmetology program provides extensive training in gentleman’s grooming, signature haircuts, hair extensions, hair removal, skin care, facials and brow shaping. Students learn to perform core services, including eyelash extensions, lash lift, basic make-up, and manicures and pedicures.
The program includes an iPad, where much of the curriculum is taught in conjunction with a social learning experience. Our salon floor gives students the experience needed to develop their craft and work with clients. Our curriculum includes technical training along with state board prep.
- Compete in national competitions
- Externship and job opportunities in top salons and resorts
- Develop your portfolio and resume
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify
- This program is the combination of our cosmetology and barbering programs.