Bellus Academy has trained several international students. We have a worldwide reputation and have educated thousands of beauty professionals in our cutting-edge facility.
We are proud to offer International Certification (ITEC) that allows our graduates to work in 38 countries around the world. This is a great benefit if you’re looking for employment on a cruise ship or the ability to work in salons and spas throughout Europe, Canada and Australia.
Here is an outline of what it takes for international students to be a student at Bellus Academy:
- COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION. Complete and submit an academy application. Submit Personal Statement (Essay). Remit non-refundable registration fee of $250 and a course deposit equal to 75% of the total educational tuition. Click here to Download the application
- ADMISSIONS GRANTED OF DENIED. Note: The total educational tuition cost must be paid in full before your class start date.
- DOCUMENTS SENT TO STUDENT. Once accepted, you’ll receive a package containing your immigration paperwork and admissions documents. The application fee must be paid before this package is sent; no exceptions.
Required document checklist:
- Bellus Academy application
- Student Visa request form
- Personal statement or essay
- Copy of passport