Our Massage Therapy program is designed with a solid foundation of anatomy and physiology, theory and practices, pathology, nutrition, assessment and quality introduction’s to a variety of massage modalities. This program is presented in a supportive, hands-on learning environment, focusing on therapeutic healing and awareness of the mind and body.
Our clinic floor will allow you to practice your craft with real clients, and our entrepreneurial-focused classes are designed to help you develop into a future business owner.
Massage Therapy– 840 hours
- Program includes theory, anatomy, aromatherapy, nutrition, reflexology, shiatsu, hot stone and more.
- Learn the business-side of the industry, including retailing, sales techniques and budgeting.
- Build up clientele and practice your techniques on our clinic floor
- Assistance with job search, interviewing and state board prep.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
JOIN A GROWING INDUSTRY!
|Average job growth rate for most U.S. occupations||7%|
(U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-2024 projections)