Make-up Artistry – 150 hours
Bellus Academy was the first school outside of New York or Los Angeles to offer a professional make-up course of this high caliber. The internationally acclaimed Make-up Designory (MUD) Make-up Artistry course will give you the technical skills desired by employers to work on fashion shoots, runways, TV, movie sets and so much more.
- Includes M.U.D. Professional Kit with professional brushes and tools required to perform theatrical, airbrush and professional make-up applications
- Projects range from natural make-up to avant-garde looks
- Teaches facial contouring using highlights and shadows, correction and concealing techniques
- Students become knowledgeable in all types of face and body art including: correction make-up, runway, bridal, glamour, professional, photography, air-brush, camouflage and basic special effects application
- Course finishes with a professional photo shoot for your personal, professional portfolio
Can also be taken as a standalone program, but does not qualify for financial aid.
The Student Kit
- Make-up Artistry
- Hours 150
- Day Schedule Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule) 4 weeks
- Night Schedule Mon-Fri: 5pm - 10pm
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule) 6 weeks