Spa Nail Technician– 600 hours
Our Spa Nail program is the first in the nation to go beyond the basics of manicuring, adding the spa treatment training demanded by luxury salons and spas. While the state requires 400 hours to obtain a manicuring license, our program gives you an additional 200 hours of advanced training to go beyond state board and learn current trends in nail technology. We use CND products.
- Learn techniques only offered at advanced workshops, such as spa nail protocols, aromatherapy, hot rock and reflexology for both the hands and feet.
- Practice on clients on our busy clinic floor.
- Assistance with job search, interviewing and state board prep.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
The Student Kit
- Spa Nail
- Hours 600
- Day Schedule Mon-Fri: 9am - 3:30pm
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule) 5 months
- Night Schedule
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule)