Welcome to Bellus Academy, where Beauty and Wellness careers change lives. Our schools have a rich history; educating future beauty professionals for over 40 years. We began our national expansion in 2011 with the addition of our newest campus in Manhattan, Kansas.
Bellus Academy is a visionary leader in education, molding future Beauty and Wellness industry professionals. Unique to Bellus Academy is our culture where we strive to stay on the cutting edge and stay current with industry trends. Bellus Academy is where new innovations are launched and where creative and passionate minds gather to help turn dreams into reality!
Expanding our Team
We are always seeking qualified candidates with a passion for advancing the beauty Profession to join our team. We are accepting resumes for the following positions in both our Kanas and California locations.
If you meet the requirements, please submit a resume to our HR department ([email protected] ) with the position title and location in the subject line along with a brief description of interest and qualifications.
Please note that we are always accepting inquiries for qualified Educators, Teachers Assistants and Experience Coordinators for ALL locations.
COSMETOLOGY, BARBERING, SPA NAIL and ESTHETICS EDUCATORS, Teachers Assistant or Substitute teacher
- Seeking talented and passionate Educators for our Chula Vista, El Cajon and Poway Campus
- Positions available: Days/Nights/Saturdays/Full Time/Part Time/Substitute
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience for Educators; 1 year for TAs
- Licensed 3+years Educators; 1+ year TAs
- Experience in Barbering/Cosmetology/Esthetics -Education/Training Educators: 2+ years; TAs: Education/ training experience an asset
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality
- Integrity and intellectual curiosity
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent listening and computer skills
- Basic math and money handling skills
- Excellent Technical skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A collaborative work style
- Commitment to Excellence
- Passion for the Beauty Industry
- Minimum of two years in a customer service industry
- Minimum of one year in retail sales industry
- Computer skills with Salon/Spa software experience preferred
- Current and continuous knowledge in the industry
We look forward to receiving your resume! Please submit directly to our HR department ([email protected] ) with the position title and location in the subject line along with a brief description of interest and qualifications.