At Bellus Academy, our California and Kansas campuses are approved for Veterans’ Educational Benefits. If you are a present or former member of the military or a military spouse, we can help you take advantage of the federal educational benefits offered by the G.I. Bill.
Our G.I. Bill® Chapters
- Everyone deserves equal educational opportunities. However, as a soldier, veteran, or military spouse, cross-country relocations and more can make the process more challenging. That’s why Bellus Academy participates in the following G.I. Bill chapters – so you can earn the career skills you need to thrive.
- The Montgomery G.I. Bill – Active Duty (Chapter 30): This educational benefit provides full-time payments for up to 36 months to veterans and service members who are attending approved education and training programs.
- The Post-9/11 G.I. Bill (Chapter 33): This chapter provides funding for approved educational endeavors to those who served on active duty after September 10, 2001.
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance (Chapter 35): With this bill, qualifying spouses and children of veterans may receive funding or job training.
If you have any questions about these or other military benefits, one of our financial aid representatives can assist you.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts
- As a military spouse, you can seek financial assistance for educational purposes through Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)Available 24/7, this federally funded service assists with the following:
- Relocation and deployment
- And more…
As a military student, you have access to certain benefits from your service which include Tuition Assistance through the Department of Defense. Prior to enrolling in any of our programs, you will need to first check with an Education Counselor for specifics by visiting your local installation education office.