Make-up Artistry– 150 hours
Click here to view Tuition & Pricing in our Catalog
Bellus Academy offers an exciting Make-up Artistry program to give you the technical skills desired by employers to work on fashion shoots, runways, TV, movie sets and so much more. We’re one of the only schools in the nation to offer the internationally acclaimed Make-up Designory (MUD) program. Course finishes with a professional photo shoot for your personal, professional portfolio.
- Projects range from natural make-up to avant-garde looks.
- Kit includes professional brushes and tools required to perform theatrical, airbrush and professional make-up applications.
- Learn facial contouring using highlights and shadows, correction and concealing techniques.
- Become knowledgeable in body art, correction make-up, runway, bridal, glamour, professional, photography, air-brush, camouflage and basic special effects application.
Can be taken as a standalone program if you hold a cosmetology license, esthetician license or are currently enrolled in a qualifying cosmetology or esthetics program.
- Make-up Artistry
- Hours 150
- Day Schedule Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule) 4 weeks
- Night Schedule Mon-Fri: 5:30 - 10:30pm
- Approx. Length (Day Schedule) 6 weeks